About Williscroft & Co
History of Williscroft & Co
Sue Williscroft set up the firm in 1987. Sue retired from the partnership in 2008 and the remaining partners are Lindsey Johnson, Stephanie Adams, and Lucy Cohen.
In August 1994 the firm was successful in gaining one of the first Legal Aid Board Franchises in the Bradford Area. We now have specialist quality marks in all areas of work. In 2009 Williscroft & Co were awarding the Yorkshire Lawyer of the Year Award (1 – 10 partners).
- The regions leading Family law and Wills and Probate specialists
- Approachable lawyers with trained, helpful staff
- Passionate and committed, always ready to accept a challenge.
- Assertive advocates and skilled problem solvers
We can offer you:
- Economic and cost efficient legal solutions according to your needs and your instructions
- A fast and effective response in an emergency using court procedures where appropriate
- Negotiated outcomes involving you and achieved in a none confrontational way
- Accessible services – appointments can be flexible to meet your needs and interpreters are available
- High quality legal services endorsed by the Legal Aid Agency's Quality Mark
- A commitment to providing publicly funded legal services if you require them